- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is ‘winning’ with this sizzling WAG
- FA cup replay and injury issues to hurt Man City chances in UCL and EPL?
- Arsenal or Man Utd to follow Liverpool out FA cup door?
- Place your bets! Who will replace Enrique at Barcelona
- WAGs set for lots of travel with Man United Europa League favourites
Tag Archives: Vardy
Jamie Vardy got married to his new wife Becky Nicholson yesterday, and she will be a welcome sight for those WAG watching this summer.
He and his new spouse got married yesterday in a castle in Cheshire in front of a star-studded audience which included Kasabian and One Direction fans, but neither of the pair’s parents were at the celebration.
The England striker is claimed to have had a falling out with his mother about his current partner over a year ago, and the pair are not believed to have spoken since. The married couple have a one-year old daughter, who is likely not to have met her grandmother when you consider the reports.
Gary Lineker has come under criticism for defending his club’s star striker Jamie Vardy over an incident last summer. The Leicester City top goalscorer was filmed calling an Asian man a ‘Jap’ whilst in a casino, and the face of Walkers Crisps moved to defend him.
Lineker claimed that football was generally not racist, and that the striker was most likely caught up in the moment, as a passionate person, who participates in a passionate sport. ‘People make mistakes. They say stupid things. He did it and he apologised.’