- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is ‘winning’ with this sizzling WAG
- FA cup replay and injury issues to hurt Man City chances in UCL and EPL?
- Arsenal or Man Utd to follow Liverpool out FA cup door?
- Place your bets! Who will replace Enrique at Barcelona
- WAGs set for lots of travel with Man United Europa League favourites
Tag Archives: Relationship
Danielle Lloyd has been talking frankly about the post-natal depression that she has suffered since the birth of her son Archie with Jamie O’Hara in July, and says that the struggle has made her and Jamie’s relationship stronger than ever.
She admitted: “It was a really difficult time.
“I don’t think any person wants to admit that they’re feeling down or struggling with being a parent. That you’re getting beat…It was very, very difficult.
“And Jamie had his back operation which didn’t help things, as he wasn’t able to pick Archie up or anything.”
She says it can get very lonely, and if she couldn’t trust her husband it would be unbearable. They stay in regular contact every night, but she admits that she misses being with him a lot.
Mel said: “I’d really love to marry Theo, but only after I’ve established myself as a physio. We’re really happy together, but I’ve got some serious studying to do, so having a wedding to organise as well would be really difficult. We’ll wait until after I’ve graduated.”