- Soccer Betting Apps really do make betting better and easier!
- Premier League, FA Cup and European betting predictions for May
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is ‘winning’ with this sizzling WAG
- FA cup replay and injury issues to hurt Man City chances in UCL and EPL?
- Arsenal or Man Utd to follow Liverpool out FA cup door?
Author Archives: AB
The bookies think that the winner of the Premier League this season will be Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea with Arsenal rated as the fourth team looking to upset the party.
Manchester United – 11/8
Manchester United are the favourites to wrestle back the league title from Manchester City. United are currently second in the table, a point behind City at the top of the league. United have had a lot of injuries so far this season but they have maintained good form with nine wins and three defeats.